The Striving for Excellence Awards are open to everyone.
- Individuals or Teams may be nominated
- Staff/Teams can be clinical, non-clinical and/or multi-disciplinary
- Front-line or back office/supporting staff
The awards have been designed to ensure that all our staff can take part. It does not matter whether they work in front line care or behind the scenes, in some way your nomination must show how the person or the team that you are nominating contribute towards delivering our Trust Values and Behaviours and improving the quality of the patient and staff experience.
Staff can be nominated by:
- A patient/visitor for the League of Friends Customer Care Award - If you'd like to make a nomination click here. These awards are our way of helping you to say thanks and recognise staff and teams who have gone the extra mile to provide exceptional care for you or a loved one.
- A colleague/manager or Staff Side colleague for all other categories
The winners will be announced at an awards ceremony in February.
Please do not be deterred from entering if you are unsure which category to enter as all applications will be reviewed by the planning team to ensure that they have been submitted to the most appropriate category.
To get involved on social media use the hashtag #SDHawards