Healthcare Library Mission
Supporting excellence in health care through knowledge
- carrying out research?
- writing guidelines or policies?
- conducting an audit?
- introducing a service improvement?
- producing patient information?
- developing quality and productivity initiatives?
- continuing your professional development?
- making management decisions?
- short of time?
The Library can help support YOU by finding information and evidence, providing training sessions, and helping with electronic resources.
Contact the Library for more information.
Library Strategy 2017-2020
Library Annual Report 2015-2016
Where is the Library?
In SDH Central, at the back of Hedgerows Coffee Shop.
Open and staffed Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Out of hours access 24/7 to registered library members using Trust ID card.
Who is the Library for?
The Library is available to all health care staff and students on placement.
Use the links on the left navigation for access to further information and resources.