Terms and Conditions for Hire of Facilities
- To ensure optimum use of the Education Centre capacity and facilities, the Centre Manager will determine the allocation of room based upon the information provided by the event organiser and reserves the right to change the allocation of rooms at any time.
- It is the responsibility of the event facilitator to ensure that they arrive with sufficient time prior to the event, to confirm that the room is set up appropriately and with the necessary equipment.
- The event facilitator must ensure that a register is taken at the beginning of the event and be responsible to take a role call at the evacuation point.
- Technical support is available Monday to Friday, 08.00 to 16.00. Outside these hours, cover can be negotiated with the Centre Manager.
- Do not attempt to use the equipment unless you are familiar with it.
- The event must end at the agreed time. Any over run will result in additional charges.
- When you leave please ensure all equipment and lights are switched off and windows are closed and secured.
- The room should be left tidy, with all papers, leaflets etc., either placed in the appropriate bins or taken away.
- The Education Centre Manager reserves the right to charge an additional domestic cost where rooms are left in an unreasonable condition.
- The event facilitator will be held responsible for any damages caused to the premises or damages/loss of equipment that occurs during their occupancy.
- Education Centre accepts no responsibility for the cancellation, alteration or curtailment of any booking made as a result of matters beyond reasonable control.
- The Education Centre reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to check that all booking details are correct. The Trust cannot accept responsibility for discrepancies discovered after the booking has been confirmed.
- Bookings cancelled less than 14 days before the event will be required to pay 50% of the total charge plus £50 administration fee.
- Internal bookings only – any booking not cancelled will incur a £50 fee.