Telephone numbers for key contacts in Pembroke Unit
All numbers except the helpline, are extensions at the main Salisbury District Hospital whose telephone number is 01722 336262. If you telephone this number you can then dial the correct extension number when asked.
- Haematology Outpatients reception: 4020
- Oncoloology Outpatients reception: 4382
- Pembroke Day Unit Reception: 3296
- Pembroke Day Unit Nurses Station: 3157
- Pembroke Ward: 3101 or 3181
- 24 hour helpline for existing patients: can be found in your Cancer Diary
The helpline is for existing patients who have a temperature, feel unwell, or for advice on chemotherapy side effects or complications. For all other questions please use one of the other numbers during normal working hours.