Travel by Bus
From Salisbury City Centre
Wilts & Dorset city service "Red 1" runs regularly from the city centre to the hospital. The bus leaves from Stop O in Blue Boar Row on the north side of the market square. The journey takes around 10 minutes. Buses run in an anti clockwise direction around the hospital site stopping in the following places:
- The Green (for the Central and South parts of the hospital)
- Springs Entrance (for Level 2 of the main hospital)
- Main Entrance (for Levels 3 and 4 of the main hospital)
The no. 29 bus stops at the hospital.
The no. 44 bus stops at the hospital.
From the South
Timetables and further information can be obtained by clicking on the Wilts and Dorset logo, or by calling 01722 336855.
From North, West and East Wiltshire
Services from these areas are operated by a number of bus companies. Timetables and further information can be found by clicking the Wiltshire Council logo.
Travel by Train
Salisbury is served by the following routes:
- South West Trains from London Waterloo, Basingstoke and Andover
- South West Trains from Exeter and Yeovil
- South West Trains from Southampton and Southampton Airport
- First Great Western from Portsmouth and Southampton
- First Great Western from Cardiff, Bristol and Bath
Wilts & Dorset bus service "Red 1" stops in Fisherton Street, a few minutes walk from the railway station.