Salisbury District Hospital is proud to have its own on-site Catering Team, freshly preparing nutritious and tasty food for both patients and visitors.
- "Protected Mealtimes" are observed around the Hospital. This means that during the designated mealtime, the entire focus on the ward will be placed around eating.
- At mealtimes, staffing levels are reviewed to ensure patients can receive the help they need to eat their meals.
- Patients are routinely asked what foods they like to eat, and menus can be prepared accordingly.
- Catering staff have devised menus to ensure the meals offered provide a balanced and nutritious diet.
- Wherever possible, food is locally sourced
More information on our catering facilities