Internal Reference Number: FOI_4794
Date Request Received: 07/01/2019 14:22:52
Date Request Replied To: 08/01/2019 09:10:18
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: How and where personnel records are stored
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:|
Please can you describe how and where you store your employee/personnel records relating to the following topics:
• Learning & development
• Annual appraisals and routine performance reviews
• Employee case management including disciplinary and grievance issues
|Answer To Question 1:|
1. On line - electronically. Some paper copies of documents are retained on employees personal files.
2. On-line electronic e-learning system. Some paper copies may be held on file and by managers.
3. On line electronic appraisal systems for Medical and non-Medical staff.
4. Electronic Employee Staff Record (ESR) plus some information is held on employees personal files. OD&P maintain a spreadsheet to track cases.
|Question Number 2:|
Please provide details of any technology used to store employee/personnel records.
|Answer To Question 2:|
The Trust uses the NHS Electronic Staff Record System. (ESR).
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.