Season tickets are available for patients and visitors who satisfy certain criteria and they will be charged at £12.00 per week. Patients and visitors should apply by filling out a request form available from the administrator of the ward or department that you are visiting.
Season ticket application forms have been distributed to wards and clinics.
Once an application has been made, the patient or visitor can take their form to either the Cashier's Office, Finance, SDH Central, or the Transport Desk, Main Reception, SDH North, and pay for the elected number of weeks. The season ticket will be then be issued.
As a patient you qualify if you are:
- receiving Income Support
- receiving Income based Job Seekers Allowance
- receiving Working Families Tax Credit
- receiving Disability Person Tax Credit
- a holder of HC2 or HC3 Certificate from NHS Low Income Scheme
- a parent of a child patient and in receipt of one of the above
- attending an Artificial Limb Centre for a pensionable disability
- attending a Genito Urinary Centre more than 15 miles from your home
- attending two or more appointments in any one week
- attending regular repeated appointments over a long period
As a visitor you qualify if you:
- play an active role in a patient's recuperation/rehabilitation prior to and post discharge
- are a visitor of an intensive/critical care patient
- are a visitor of an 'out of area' patient and living locally/on site to enable repeat visits
- are a visitor of a long stay patient, i.e. more than one week
How to pay your Parking Charge Notice (PCN)
If you have been issued with a Parking Charge Notice (PCN) or have had an appeal refused with regards to an outstanding Parking Charge Notice (PCN), details on how to pay this outstanding charge can be found at How to pay your Parking Charge Notice (PCN)
Non-Payment of a Parking Charge Notice.
Failure to pay a parking charge notice within 28 days, may result in the vehicle keeper details being requested from the DVLA. These details will only be held in accordance with data protection rules and regulations and only for the purpose of enforcing the parking contract and parking terms and conditions.
This data is used in order to administer the Car Parking Contract and Parking Terms and Conditions. This document is available on request by writing to:
Security & Car Parking Manager
Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust