Internal Reference Number: FOI_6491
Date Request Received: 24/02/2022 00:00:00
Date Request Replied To: 11/03/2022 00:00:00
This response was sent via: By Email
Request Summary: Complaints 2020/21- obstetrics and gynaecology
Request Category: Private Individuals
|Question Number 1:|
For each of the complaints from the clinical treatments areas of obstetrics and gynaecology from the year 2020/21, I would like to know what the complaint was about. Please include the following information:
1. Age and Status of complainant
2. The procedure performed on the patient referred to in the complaint e.g. cervical screening, cesarean delivery etc.
3. The subject area of the complaint e.g. Values and Behaviours, Privacy, Dignity and Wellbeing etc.
4. The specific cause of the complaint e.g. unnecessary pain was caused during the procedure, doctor/nurse performing the procedure were rude, patient was not allowed to see a female gynaecologist instead of a male one etc.
5. If the complaint was brought forward, resolved, upheld partially upheld, not upheld, carried forward or new
|Answer To Question 1:|
Please see spreadsheet attached
To accompany this answer to question 1 please also see the documents listed below:
|Please see Attachments:|
|To return to the list of all the FOI requests please click here|
Our staff at Salisbury District Hospital have long been well regarded for the quality of care and treatment they provide for our patients and for their innovation, commitment and professionalism. This has been recognised in a wide range of achievements and it is reflected in our award of NHS Foundation Trust status. This is afforded to hospitals that provide the highest standards of care.